10.01.2012

5 days in 1 blog post.

I didn't want to drag this out tooooo long.
So I decided to sum up the rest of our trip in this post, so sorry for the amount of photos.
We woke up early and headed to Interlaken but stopped on our way in Mulenen. The colors in Switzerland are like nothing I've ever seen. It was beautiful. The picture below with the water/buildings/mountains...I would die to have a vacation home there. {very unrealistic} but I really hope to visit again in my life and stay just in that town. We explored Interlaken and went shopping. I met a cute lady that had recently visited Utah and I was surprised she vacationed there from Switzerland ..small world. We then made our way to a different city for the night right outside of Bern. We stayed at the "temple hotel" and it was so amazing to see people from all over traveling to do temple work. The next day we woke up and did a session. There were at least 4 languages happening during it. Oh i failed to mention we went to church a few days prior. We wore the lovely head sets and enjoyed fast & testimony meeting. There were some girls from Byu-Idaho staying for several months and I loved talking to them and hearing about their experiences.
....back to our day.... so after the session we took the train back to Paris. Long story short our plan was to go to the South of France from Switzerland, but that wasn't supposed to be a part of our plan we soon found out. We aren't sure why but we were happy to be back in Paris for a couple more days.
We grabbed our favorite breakfast: baguette, salami, & cheese. Then I requested some time at Galaries Lafayette. Even Eric was amazed at all the high end shops right next to eachother. We saw a collaboration of Louis Vuitton & a Japanese designer in the mall. It was crazy cool, even though I'm not a Louis Vuitton lover. We stopped at Laduree and had a famous Macaron. More neat French shops and then we got ready for our last night in Paris. I had my favorite crepe for dinner and Eric had a hamburger with french fries :) We sat on the grass right in front of the Eiffel one last time and it was the perfect ending to our trip. perfect.
The next day we took the metro to the airport and with mixed emotions headed home.
This trip will always be my favorite.
Paris has my heart.
 
 


 

 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 




3 comments:

Maddie said...

i love these pictures!! the fourth picture down of that little house with the red shutters.. I took that exact same picture! did you not fall in love with it there?! such a dream. such a fun trip for you and e! love you guys!

kylee said...

i am dying over that first picture. the sixth one too.

Unknown said...

The colors in the first picture are unreal! What a fun trip! Shawn and I took the same trip in our first year of marriage and I think it's time to go back! Sure love you guys!