9.29.2012

Switzerland = my new found love.

We decided to venture to Switzerland next. It was somewhere I had never been and wow I hope I can go again. It. is. breathtaking. So we booked our train tickets and had a few delays. I was a sleepy one and zonked right there in the station while Eric kept watch! The high speed train was super smooth and we were able to see the beautiful countryside on our way. Again the neatest buildings and little towns I've ever seen. We went to Bern, Switzerland to be exact. We got in late and took the bus to our hotel. The next day we explored Bern. We almost didn't leave a day to do this and it was such a fun city! The fountains along the main road, Einsteins house (one of) the beautiful colors, cute cafes, the river running through the town, the bear caves, and the best zip line course we will ever go on (seriously unreal course that would never be okay in the US) We were exhausted by the time we had dinner which you'll notice in the pictures. But I think this was Eric's favorite day if I remember right. We had such a great time here!
 

 

 
 

 





 
 

 
 
xoxo

3 comments:

kylee said...

ahhh switzerland! i am dyyyying to go there someday.

Unknown said...

so jealous, switzerland is my dream vaca! when did this europe trip happen? was it just for fun? ps that bear is AWESOME

emi said...

okay...you two are far too darling. just stumbled upon your cute blog and love it! we were meant to be friends! my husband and i just booked a big trip to europe so this makes me excited. love your blog & am following you! come follow us back if you'd like! xo chaseandem.blogspot.com